Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Week-7


 Introduction of Citation

 This week was hardest week of all we have learnt so far .At first i was so confused of this lesson..latter on it was little Ok.This week is the about Citation and documenting information sources. I have learned so many things for this week. I learned the basic of APA Styles.
I came to know how to write a Bibliography/reference.It was so hard for me to understand the format.I came to know what is Plagiarism.


APA Format




—  Learn what APA style is and why it is so important

—  Learn about the standard APA title page format

—  Learn basic documentation for books, journals, and websites

—  Learn the differences between methods of source integration: summarizing, paraphrasing, and quoting

—  Learn how to use signal phrases and in-text citation to avoid plagiarism


 The lecture was so speed but I still could catch a few words. The lesson was not too easy or too difficult for me.I had a hard time to catchup the lesson.

Miss Asna a Small Request Me and my Friends couldn't understand much in this lesson can you please teache us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment